Vocal Workshop

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Vocal Workshop 2007!


Juwita Suwito and Mark David will be facilitating the event !

*yay!*

Juwita's a well known figure in the music industry, acquiring roles such as the Malaysian Vocal Coach for Malaysian Idol and the voice behind the local production theme song Akademi Fantasia. Her debut solo album ' Brand New World' was awarded Best Local English Album at the prestigious AIM (Malaysian Music Industry Awards) in 2005. Also nominated for the Best Female Vocal Performance in an Album the same year... and more.. ....
(Just introducing her briefly..)

Mark David on the other hand has a vast experience being a singer for various bands and has also worked with many renown artists such as John Kaizan, Sudirman Hj. Arshad, Nora, Lewis, Pragasam, Michael Veerapen, Casey, Francisca Peters, Ferdie Fernandez............etc ! Also lead singer for bands such as Coffee Break, Revolvers, Remy and Martin and Asia Beat. A vocal trainer in many organisations and groups.... And more........ (phewh!)


Venue : ACS Ecumenical Centre, Jalan Stampin

Date : 24th February 2007


Registeration Fee : RM50/- per person
(before 12th Feb 2007)
RM 80/- per person
(late registeration - 12th Feb onwards)


Thanks to emPOWERED ministry ! I have the opportunity to join in and get myself tuned up!
Can't wait for the event ! Pray to the Lord our God that I will have good health and that I would not lose my voice till the event has come to its time ! ^-^ I guess if any of you still want to join its still OPEN.. I hope!
*teehees!*


"I will praise Him as long as I live,
I will sing to my God all my Life"
(Psalm 146:2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

A place where I can share my thoughts, interests and dreams to friends and family or even strangers who stumble upon this humble blog of mine~ The title of the blog was adapted from a quote of love from St. Augustine whom once said

"Love is temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become entwined together that is is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.

Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."



Footprints

Hit Counter

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP